- You're going to feel amazing when you have on your favourite statement necklace, which means you'll feel great all day long - and that shows, and how!
- Trying out a new piece of jewellery means getting to have a whole new look to play around with. There’s no end to the possibilities.
- Bright colours will instantly make you look more awake and well coordinated - not like you've just dragged yourself out of bed.
Imagine waking up to Fiesta of a morning - I know the statement jewellery virgins out there are having a collective shudder, as they read this. 'OMG, OMG - who on earth would dare to wear that,' you're thinking. Go on, admit it. But, as your ague becomes more pronounced, remember that you wouldn't be reading this blog if you didn't secretly envy women who can carry it off and wish you could too (or, you're one of these women who likes to spook themselves silly on horror movies, one eye shut with the other one fixed on the telly - well, all you have to do is switch channels - now!).
But here's the next point...
- You care about the rest of your look when you’re wearing a statement necklace, so once you slip on your necklace or earrings, you’ll also put a pinch of extra effort into your hair and your outfit. It just happens automatically, just as you feel like looking at your reflection in the windows of passing cars, and this time it is with pleasure at the fabulous image you see.
- People compliment women who wear statement jewellery. They just do, they can't help themselves. And if they don't, it's because they're wishing they had found it first and they are miffed about it. You'll get the second reaction from the 'Mwah Mwah' ladies who will stand around looking daggers in your direction, mouths pursed like cats bottoms, thinking jealous thoughts.
- But, you won't care because your confidence levels will be through the roof when you're wearing a piece of jewellery that makes you feel special.
- For the statement jewellery virgins out there, and those who don’t wear jewellery on a regular basis, putting on a flattering necklace one day will make you feel like a celebrity, because everyone around you will comment that you look so great. Try it and see what happens.
- Even if you have on no other fancy accessories, you'll look put together, and in turn feel put together - how you feel is most important, because that's what shapes your interactions with people during the day.
- When you wear statement jewellery full time, you exude confidence and a cool factor wherever you go and people begin to pay attention to what you have to say. Of course, you need to know what you're talking about - if not, just wear your jewellery and don't say a word, nod in the right places and Bob's your uncle! Here's some advice about this for you.
- Not only will you give off the appearance of being someone who’s well put together, but you also have a distinct look that people begin to associate you with.
Look at the picture - both of them are cute, but which one would you want to be when you went to an interview, or a meeting, or lunch with the 'Mwah Mwah' sisterhood? Your choice, but I'd get that jewellery on, quick smart (and I'd wear lippie too, just for belt and braces certainty)!
I haven't photographed the earrings and stuff I made for the fair - I will post them on the website once the event is all done and dusted. That's it for this week folks. I'll leave you with a picture of my cat Charlie - he allowed me to take a full frontal head shot of him, but once I'd clicked it, he squeaked and shot off in a minor panic - it's only later I realised I must have looked like Darth Vader to him, behind the telescopic lens of the camera, breathing heavily while I attempted to get the controls right to capture his image. Poor Charlie! Isn't he cute, though?